Describe a bird sighting that stood out for you:
- Two amazing white-throated Treecreepers allowing us mad photographers to get up close and personal.
- White-throated Treecreeper. A close encounter enjoyed by quite a few people. The bird was very active with something in its bill which at the time we decided was spider web. However, my photos revealed that it was some sort of animal hair. I’m about to post it to the Photogallery.
- The yellow-tufted Honeyeaters feeding quietly and quite close in the eucalypts along the gorge path
- Brown-headed Honeyeaters – a first for me, but only identified from the book once I viewed the photos on the computer!
- White-naped Honeyeater
- The Peregrine circling over us