Birdlife Melbourne Photography are a group of Birdlife Australia members from the Melbourne branch who love to go out to watch and photograph birds.
We usually go on outings on the third Saturday of each month with the occasional inhouse study night instead. If you would like to join us on an outing please give Peter Bennet on 0432 065 919 or John Van Doorn 0419 647 188 a call.
All bird photographers are welcome, from beginners to expert.
Events planned for 2019 are:
- Saturday February 16, Mornington Peninsula (Cape Schanck/Greens Bush)
- Saturday March 16, Western Treatment Plant
- Saturday April 20, Kamarooka
- Saturday May 18, Banyule Wetlands
- Saturday June 15, Laverton River/Altona
- Saturday July 20, Shepherds Bush
- Saturday August 17, Woodlands/Craigieburn
- Saturday September 21, Eynesbury/Melton
- Saturday/Sunday October 18-20, Weekend trip – Marlo/Cape Conran
- Saturday November 16, Bunyip State Park
- Thursday December 12, Dinner and slide night
Our outings are also listed at in the Birdlife Melbourne activities calendar http://birdlifemelbourne.org.au/activities/.